It describes the continuous monitoring of relevant laws regarding the usage of data, and provides a summary of our findings to date. It also gives information about measures that will be in place to prevent improper use or disclosure of the data, as well as ensuring forensic readiness of the EmerGent system.
Newsletter Registration Link
- EmerGent Review Meeting: successful project completion September 7, 2017
- D7.1 & D7.4 have been finalized July 31, 2017
- D2.4 & D6.4 have been finalized July 31, 2017
- D7.8 has been finalized June 30, 2017
- D7.2 and D7.3 have been finalized May 31, 2017
The EmerGent project
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 608352.