This document provides a description of the European Data Protection and Privacy laws relevant to the EmerGent project. The EU Data Protection Directive is discussed, which acts as a guideline for data protection laws in each EU country. The laws based upon this directive in a number of EU countries are investigated as well. Further information are available in the summary of the Deliverable.
Newsletter Registration Link
- EmerGent Review Meeting: successful project completion September 7, 2017
- D7.1 & D7.4 have been finalized July 31, 2017
- D2.4 & D6.4 have been finalized July 31, 2017
- D7.8 has been finalized June 30, 2017
- D7.2 and D7.3 have been finalized May 31, 2017
The EmerGent project
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 608352.